Saturday 28 December 2013

Introduction

Hello everyone!

I am a student studying in London and in my free time I study the art of financial speculation a.k.a financial trading. I have been teaching myself to trade for about 2.5 years and I want to finally test how well I can perform in the real world market conditions.

This blog will serve as a diary of my trades so that I can keep track of my progress as well as share some trading ideas with others.

I will be trading mainly forex as well as equity indices.

Please note that I will be trading using a demo account and I am by no means a professional so do not place live trades using ideas from this blog (unless you don't mind potentially losing a lot of money).

I hope you enjoy reading my blog :)

Happy trading,

The Trainee Speculator

No comments:

Post a Comment